To all of our patients at Ocean Shades Dental:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes out of an abundance of concern for your health, as well as that of the other patients being seen in the office, the doctor and the staff, and any public with whom you might come in contact.
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
2. You will be asked to call the office when you arrive to your appointment and wait in your vehicle until you are invited in by a phone call of our front office staff.
3. We’ll ask that your companions wait in the car. If a companion needs to come in with you, they will also be screened and their temperature taken.
4. Forehead temperature will be taken at the beginning of the appointment.
5. We ask that all patients and companions wear a mask before entering the office.
6. We have hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
7. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
You are receiving dental care during the events of a COVID-19 National Emergency. Please be advised that there may be risks in being in the proximity of dentists, patients, or staff. We are taking precautions to limit the spread of disease,yet there is still a possibility of transmission.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 603-436-7325. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Your Team at Ocean Shades Dental