COVID-19: Screening Questions
In order to ensure the safety of all our patients and team members we will be asking some screening questions when an appointment is made and/or confirmed and upon arrival to the office.
Patient Screening Form
1. Do you/they have fever or have you/they felt hot or feverish recently (14-21 days)?
2. Are you/they having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
3. Do you/they have a cough?
4. Any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
5. Have you/they experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
6. Are you/they in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients? Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 will need to postpone treatment.
7. Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
8. Have you/they traveled in the past 14 days?***
Positive responses will prompt your appointment to be rescheduled 4 weeks after all symptoms are gone and no presence of fever (without the help of medications)
*** Positive response will prompt your appointment to be rescheduled 2 weeks after arrival from your trip
Testing Resources: a. dhhs.nh.gov, b. Clear Choice MD Urgent Care (Portsmouth: 603-427-8539 / 750 Lafayette Rd. Portsmouth), c. Rite Aid COVID testing
We ask that all of our patients wear a mask for the appointment.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and we apologize for any inconvenience.